Friday, April 29, 2011

Brent Corrigan Everett Stream



L to humility has been diluted in the advancement of societies and in the future of hombre.Es clearly a virtue, I say, true humility, which was aspiration of the great minds and universal poets.
happens that when I keep a conversation or a dialogue with someone, when it comes to a close, I see a vacuum and a reflection of mental tara. I feel so Kafka, as Bernhard in dialogues and I feel so heavily in my words.
I someday get the guts and leave on the table, as the samurai casts his deepest and human properties to the public. Or let alone a verse, a verse harmonious shining hinted it all pointing to nothing. ***



H ay words, to appear in a poem, should be well established by the poet. I mean, that the poet had to have worked the semantics of his poetry with an outstanding destination. Words such as burning, for example, or variegated. In this sense, the work of the novelist is quite different, because his speech covers a macrostructure in which to end the speech are the two or three hundred pages. As these mismatches are mere incidents around the scaffolding.
not that the problem of poetry. Is of another tenor. Poetry is the selection for redemption of the word in much asalvajada structure and inane. ***


L or said one day, "among many other trifles, in a bar accompanied by two people I admire too much. A line of AC is worth all the work of LGM of which only recall that the wrong genre in its creation and mixing pseudopolĂ­tcas ideas to literature. It is unusual, a poet of the past, rather than providing new impetus, which has made it wither everything. Theirs was the brochure and marketing, we may say, when you stop taking his post modern poet as media and publishing. So I write as an antique and therefore we maintain the respect, do not knot what has no substance. ***





0 comments:

Post a Comment