Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Samples Of Dental Appeals Letter



S on the five o'clock. The night shows bright, perhaps inflamed by clouds steel. The bowels hurt me, but I am not resigned to raise her head and watching M. dozing in the dark. His breathing seems that of the dawn, the white night, the night invaded the dreams and temples, stones and melancholy goldfinches.

I can not remember that the manuscript of St. John in SanlĂșcar, and can be visited. So I have decided the Discalced Carmelites guarding it ever since. All night thinking about this encounter that haunts me since I was a child, since someone mentioned their presence has not ceased to be in my life of the poet and mystic. In one form or another hot disturbed in a reverie, the world has ceased to be world to listen, has left his baggage and stores of rare earth to get into me, deep, deliquescent, to say the secret words that tell what we were. Today I have kept the secret of myself ... and continues M. sleeping like Corelli's music is pronounced eternally in the breath of the night.

***

A case harmony is the residence of the poetic word. The architecture that supports the implicit beauty. Harmony understood as the path set of sounds or waivers, because it silences remain. Harmony with its multifaceted face, with its incalculable design. Like a huge aurora, we rushed into it when the caution, but how difficult his stalking, capture it and say how difficult and syllables. ***

L Ibros piled on top of the table. Pages that different men were the same. Volumes that hold the recklessness of desire. Hold one with my hands and the rest keep them in suspense with the soul. It is time for resignations and that is old age. Because you can not write his memoirs in his youth, he is just invented, but what is done in old age if not reinvent what already lived? In the end everything is equal, as in the verses of Manrique, and is the age, which recognizes us as men, the age of the spirit, say, the inner music that makes us dearly fugitives and dead beforehand.

D ***

Turner ust be the sky I see in the mouth that makes me change the syntax. The twists until she delivered a red ash. Even the semantics, that stretch of the word meant, the stay of the verb in the idea, I recognize improper. But it is necessary, from time to time, to air what we always say, because they always say the same thing. Take new twists and energy into the thick of a newspaper. Verb ellipsis, anaphora incessant oxymorons to complete absurdity. Like now, I sleep in the morning night sleep and I am the horizon that looks are poured I was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment